- Yoga can help you manage stress
- Exercise everyday to keep your mind and body healthy
- Start with simple yoga poses initially
Yoga Asanas For Beginners: Yoga promotes your overall health. A daily practice of yoga not only keeps your body healthy but also helps in keeping the mind calm, happy and sharp. A sedentary lifestyle, poor eating and constant stress and anxiety make your body and mind suffer unknowingly. You can start with a simple yoga pose at home. Later, try variations and increase repetition of rugs. If you are planning your yoga journey, then here are some basic yoga that you can do for healthy mind and body.
Here are some yoga asanas that you can practice everyday to keep your mind and body healthy-
1. Vriksasana: This pose establishes balance by balancing meditation and concentration to help keep our mind sharp and the body in perfect balance! This is a simple yoga pose that can help you balance and strengthen your legs.
2. Ardh Matsyendrasana: One of the most effective poses in yoga, it is Ardha Matsyendrasana. This asana is a wonderful twist that detoxes the body, releases any tension in the spine and also opens the hips.
3. Bhujangasana: The spine is very energetic. They open the entire front body and help keep the spine mobile and healthy. Bhujangasana is a simple and effective backbend that can be easily incorporated into your daily practice. It can also help you reduce back pain.
4. Vajrasana: A needle twisting that helps release any tension in the spine. This is a great way to end your yoga session as it not only relaxes the mind but also the body. Also helps improve respiratory health.
5. Marjarasan-Bitilasan: Cat-cow pose helps to keep the spine healthy. This asana works on all parts of the spine as well as leaves a sore from the muscles. This asana can help you improve coordination and reduce stress.
(Jahnavi is a senior yoga instructor at Patwardhan Sarva)
Disclaimer: The opinion expressed within this article is the personal opinion of the author. NewsBust is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, or validity of any information in this article. All information is provided on a basis. The information, facts or opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of NewsBust and NewsBust does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.