- Yoga is helpful in strengthening the muscles of your spine.
- Daily yoga is beneficial to improve the health of the back muscles.
- Here are 3 Yogasanas that can help in getting a strong back.
How To Strengthen Your Back: Yoga encompasses both spiritual and physical practices that bind the body, mind and soul to a state of unity with our surroundings. Because of its excellent benefits, yoga is a great option to improve the health of the back muscles and to keep them strong and to avoid related injuries. In fact, yoga not only strengthens your back but can also relieve back problems. The purpose of yoga is to promote correct curvature of the spine, and this requires practicing strength and flexibility. Many people want to know how to strengthen your back through yoga. Here are 3 such yogasanas that can help you get a strong back.
These Yogasanas are amazing for your back. These Yogasanas Are Amazing For Your Back
1. Planck Pose
This pose is not only beneficial for the stomach but also makes the muscles of the back strong and flexible.
Do it this way-
- Start in a tabletop position. Bring your hips and your shoulders under your wrists in a straight line.
- Press your hands on the floor and move one leg back at a time, so that your torso is parallel to the floor.
- Let the hands be perpendicular to the floor with the shoulders above the wrists.
- Push your arms inward and spread your shoulder blades.
- Stretch the chest, pull the tailbone down, lift the thighs, and go back through the legs.
- Move the head forward and gaze gently towards the floor.
- Stay in this position for 5 to 10 breath cycles.
2. Standing bow posture
This posture extends the torso and strengthens the muscles of the spine and back.
Do it this way-
- Stand in a mountain posture, touch your toes and spread your heel about 1 inch apart.
- To open the torso, place your palms in front.
- Raise your left foot, bend your back foot and squeeze the foot to pull the heel towards the glutes.
- Hold the inside of your left leg with your left hand.
- Raise your right hand straight up. Press into the floor with your right foot.
- When you lengthen your body and look at your fingers, then inhale.
- While exhaling, press your left leg firmly in your left hand, using this force, stretch the left hip muscles.
- As you lengthen the torso and exhale, hold the posture.
- Remain in this position for 30-60 seconds. On the other side also set one to two.
3. Mountain Pose
Mountain pose makes for an excellent foundation pose that improves posture and helps to strengthen muscles.
Do it this way-
- Stand with your toes and put on some high heel shoes.
- Spread your toes and keep your weight evenly through both feet.
- Attach your core and tuck your hips slightly so that your tailbone points downwards towards the floor. Relax your shoulders and roll them back and down.
- Inhale and move your arms up while pressing down on your feet.
- Take long, slow, deep breaths in and out of your nose. Hold for 3-5 breaths.
Fact Check: Aspidosperma Q increases oxygen level? Learn from Doctor
Disclaimer: This content only provides general information, including advice. It is not a substitute for qualified medical opinion by any means. Always consult a specialist or your doctor for more information. NewsBust does not claim responsibility for this information.