- Asthma is a condition in which your airways become narrow and swollen.
- Symptoms of asthma can be controlled.
- Due to asthma, muscles become stiff.
World Asthma Day 2021: Asthma There is a situation in which your airways become narrow and swollen and can produce extra mucus. Breathing can be difficult when you exhale and have trouble breathing. There may be cough, whistling (wheezing). For some people, this can be a major problem that can disrupt your daily activities and can lead to asthma. World Asthma Day is observed every year on 4 April. Asthma cannot be cured, but its symptoms can be controlled. Asthma often changes over time, so it is important that you keep in touch with your doctor to track the signs and symptoms of asthma and its treatment. There are many reasons for asthma, which you should know. Also, adopting asthma prevention measures is one way to get relief from it.
Some Major Signs of Asthma Some Major Signs Of Asthma
As a result of this disease, there is swelling of bronchial tubes in the lungs of a person, which severely damages them. During normal breathing, the band of muscles around your airway relaxes, making air movement easier. However, due to asthma, the muscles become stiff which makes it difficult for the air to pass. Individuals with the disease also have fragile airways that overrate and narrow during the slightest trigger.
Symptoms of asthma | Symptoms Of Asthma
Not everyone with asthma sees the same symptoms. Symptoms vary from an asthma attack to mild and severe.
However, he should seek medical attention immediately, if one encounters the following symptoms:
- Nails, lips or face. Yellowing
- Abnormal breathing
- When you breathe in, the skin around your ribs draws inwards.
- Trouble talking, walking or breathing.
Asthma Triggers Or Causes
- air pollutants
- Smoking tobacco
- Allergic to mold, pollen, dust mites etc.
- Infections like flu, cold, sinus
- Strong smelling perfumes.
- Changes in weather or cool breeze.
- Some medicines like aspirin.
- Intense emotions including sadness, anxiety, or stress.
Some people with asthma may not see any symptoms for a long period while others may have a hard time on a daily basis. Some individuals may experience symptoms of an infection such as a cold or asthma during exercise.
Tips to prevent asthma Tips For Asthma Prevention
- Take your prescribed medicine regularly.
- Monitor your breathing continuously.
- Take care of your asthma action plan.
- Get a vaccine for pneumonia and influenza.
- Stay away from allergens and pollutants.
Disclaimer: This content only provides general information, including advice. It is not a substitute for qualified medical opinion by any means. Always consult a specialist or your doctor for more information. NewsBust does not claim responsibility for this information.