West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, after taking oath of office today, held a press conference on the situation of Kovid today and has made several important announcements to overcome the spread of infection. He said that he has written a letter to announce a transparent policy on Kovid, Oxygen and Vaccine. He said that there will not be complete lockdown in the state. However, local trains have been fully suspended. Emergency and essential services are excluded from the ban.
What are the new restrictions?
– Mamta Banerjee announced that there will be no complete lockdown in the state, but socio-political meetings have been banned.
– Local trains will not run from Thursday.
– Shops will be open from 7 am to 10 am and from 5 pm to 7 pm in the evening. Jewelery shops will open from 12 noon to 3 pm in the day.
– Private sector will work with a capacity of 50 per cent employees.
– In the coming flights in Bengal, no negative RTPCR test will be possible without the report. Quarantine facility airport authorities have to see.
– Passengers coming from long distance trains and interstate buses will have to show negative RTPCR test report.
Bengal election results: Mamata Banerjee replied to PM Modi’s message of congratulations …
Statements on Bengal violence also
Mamta Banerjee once again accused the BJP of the violence in Bengal. He said that reports of violence are coming from the places where BJP has won. He alleged that BJP is sharing fake videos and they have been identified.
He said that ‘Bengal needs peace and harmony and there should be no harm to any siblings’.