- Poet Ramdhari Singh ‘Dinkar’ birth anniversary today
- Nitin Gadkari tweeted tribute
- Nitin Gadkari tweeted tribute on Ku app
Birthday Special: Today (Thursday) is the 123rd birth anniversary of Ramdhari Singh ‘Dinkar’. Ramdhari Singh Dinkar is a poet of the nation, of spirituality, of people, of Puranas. Ramdhari Singh Dinkar, the red national poet of Simaria district Begusarai, a village situated on the banks of the Ganges, does not need any introduction. His poems are still alive and relevant today. Everyone is in awe of his wisdom. On the occasion of Jayanti, the whole country is paying tribute to the poet Dinkar. At the same time, Union Minister Nitin Gadkari has also paid a humble tribute to the national poet Dinkar.
On this occasion, Union Minister Nitin Gadkari, in a message sent on Koo App, said, on the birth anniversary of Ramdhari Singh ‘Dinkar’ ji, the best Hindi writer, poet and essayist honored with Jnanpith, Sahitya Akademi, Padma Bhushan awards. polite greetings.
Introduction And Awards Of Ramdhari Singh ‘Dinkar’
- Ramdhari Singh Dinkar (Ramdhari Singh Dinkar) was born on 23 September 1908 in Simaria village of Begusarai district of Bihar.
- He did BA in History Political Science from Patna University.
- He had studied English, Urdu, Sanskrit and Bengali in depth.
- He became a teacher after BA.
- He also worked in the service of Bihar Government as Sub-Registrar and Deputy Director of Publicity Department.
- He was also the Head of the Department of Hindi in LS College, Muzaffarpur.
- He also served as the Vice-Chancellor of Bhagalpur University.
- Ramdhari Singh Dinkar was also the Hindi Advisor to the Government of India.
- Ramdhari Singh Dinkar was decorated with the title of Padma Vibhushan.
- Sahitya Akademi Award was also given for his book Sanskriti Ke Char Adhyay.
- Along with this, Bharatiya Jnanpith Award was also given for ‘Urvashi’.
- On 24 April 1974, he said goodbye to the world forever.