By Ankit Sharma - November 29, 2022
Rodermark (Germany)just moments ago
It is common for diseases like malaria and dengue to occur on mosquito bites. But recently such a case has come to light from Germany, which is unique as well as scary. Here a 27-year-old man went into a coma after being bitten by a mosquito. Not only this, he also had to undergo 30 operations.
Mosquito spread poison in the blood, many organs were damaged
In fact, Sebastian Rotschke, who lives in Rodermark, was bitten to death by an Asian tiger species mosquito. This matter is of the summer of 2021. When Sebastian started getting flu symptoms after being bitten by a mosquito, he went to the doctor. His condition gradually worsened. Neither he was able to get up from the bed, nor was anything being eaten by him.
After this he was admitted to the hospital. According to the Daily Star report, the mosquito had spread poison in Sebastian’s blood. Its infection was so dangerous that almost 50% of Sebastian’s left thigh rotted. Along with this, liver, kidney, lungs and heart also stopped working on many occasions.
Sebastian Rotschke of Germany remained in coma for 4 weeks due to mosquito bite.
30 surgeries were done, two toes were also amputated
According to the report, Sebastian remained in a coma for 4 weeks due to blood poisoning. At the same time, he had to undergo 30 surgeries to fix his leg. In this, two fingers of his leg also had to be cut in half. It was revealed in the test report that a bacteria named Ceresia marcescens had eaten his thigh. Sebastian says that since he has not been abroad, he has been bitten by a local mosquito. At present, his recovery is going on.
Asian tiger is a dangerous species of mosquitoes
The Asian tiger mosquito usually does not bite humans. It fills its stomach with the essence of flowers.
The scientific name of Asian tiger mosquito is Aedes albopictus. It is found in tropical and sub-tropical areas of South East Asia. That’s why it is also called wild mosquito. For the last few years, this dangerous creature is also being found in many countries of Europe. Like other mosquitoes that spread Zika virus, West Nile virus, chikungunya and dengue fever, this mosquito also strikes during the day.
If there is a virus or bacteria in the tiger mosquito, you can recognize the key symptoms of infection. These include severe abdominal pain, vomiting, dizziness, fever, difficulty in breathing, bleeding nose and gums, fatigue, restlessness, swollen liver, vomiting or bloody stools, eye pain, headache, and skin allergy . These symptoms can appear 3 to 7 days after the mosquito bite.
Read these news also…
1. Danger of camel flu in Qatar: Corona-like virus can make 1.2 million fans sick who came to watch the FIFA World Cup
There is a danger of camel flu spreading during the ongoing FIFA World Cup in Qatar. Scientists of the World Health Organization (WHO) have issued this warning. Experts told that 12 lakh spectators who came to watch the biggest football event could be affected by this. Along with this, there is a fear of 29 lakh local people and players getting infected. Read full news…
2. World’s most expensive medicine, one dose of ₹ 28.5 crore: will be useful in the treatment of hemophilia
America’s Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has recently approved the world’s most expensive drug. The cost of one dose of this medicine named Hemgenix is 3.5 million dollars i.e. 28 crore 58 lakh rupees. It will be used to treat patients suffering from hemophilia B. Read full news…
3. Highest body modification record: Married couple got tattoos done all over their body, people named them ‘angels of hell’
A married couple from Argentina has registered their names in the Guinness World Records (GWR) by making 98 changes to their bodies. Victor Hugo Peralta and Gabriela Peralta have done the most body modification in the world. He has got tattoos, implants and piercings done everywhere from face to feet. Read full news…