- It has been launched in a single variant of 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
- 480 hours standby time, 31 hours calling, 115 hours music listening
Jul 13, 2020, 05:22 PM IST
new Delhi. After the Techno Spark 5 and 5 Air, the company has now launched its pro variant Techno Spark 5 Pro in India. The price of this smartphone with four rear cameras is Rs 10,499. It has been launched in a single variant of 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. However, it will be able to buy four color variants in Ice Jadeite, Spark Orange, Seabed Blue and Cloud White.
Equipped with 5000mAh battery
This smartphone will get 5000mAh battery. The company claims that it will be able to listen to 480 hours of standby time, 31 hours calling, 115 hours of music in full charge. Not only this, 17 hours of nonstop videos can be watched. That is, you can easily watch 8 movies of 2 hours.
Techno Spark 5 Pro features and specifications
- The smartphone comes with a 6.6-inch HD Plus (720 × 1600) IPS LCD panel, with a punch hole cutout in the top left of the screen. It offers a display with 90.2 percent screen-to-body ratio.
- The phone comes with MediaTek's MT6762D chipset. The phone will be available in single variant of 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Storage can be increased with a microSD card.
- The Spark 5 Pro has a quad-rear camera setup equipped with a 16-megapixel primary sensor. The phone will have a 2-megapixel depth sensor, a 2-megapixel macro sensor and the last lens AI camera.
- The front has an 8-megapixel selfie camera for selfie. For this also, the company has given dual LED flash. It supports 4G VoLTE connectivity.