Sukma Encounter Latest Update | 15 Jawans Missing, Jawans Who Died In Encounter Recovered, HM Amit Shah, PM Modi, CRPF, Naxal Encounter | Naxalites attacked 700 soldiers; Body of 2 of 5 martyrs recovered, 15 jawans still missing

0
50
  • Hindi news
  • National
  • Sukma Encounter Latest Update | 15 Jawans Missing, Jawans Who Died In Encounter Recovered, HM Amit Shah, PM Modi, CRPF, Naxal Encounter

Troubled with Ads? Install Dainik NewsBust India app for news without ads

Jagdalpur2 minutes ago

  • Copy link

The security forces, who reached the Tarrem area of ​​Bijapur district of Bastar for anti-Naxal operations, were surrounded by the Maoists near Jonaguda hills on Saturday afternoon. The encounter lasted for about three hours. In this, the police claimed that 9 Maoists were killed. Five security forces personnel were also martyred, out of which only 2 have been able to get their bodies. About 30 jawans have been reported injured. Of these, 23 have been admitted to Bijapur Hospital and 7 in Raipur. So far, the location of about 15 jawans has not been found.

Naxalites were reported to have camped on the hills of Jonaguda. On Friday night, two thousand personnel of CRPF’s Cobra Commandos, CRPF Bastaria Battalion and Special Task Force started the operation. But on Saturday, Naxalites surrounded 700 of them and opened fire on three sides.

Inspector General of Police P Sundararaj said that the encounter lasted for about three-four hours. In addition to 180 Naxalites on the occasion, there were about 250 Naxalites of Konta Area Committee, Pamhed Area Committee, Jagrgunda Area Committee and Basaguda Area Committee. It has been reported that Naxalites carried the bodies in two tractors. At least nine Naxalites have been killed.

Officers had foreseen a major attack
The border area of ​​Jonaguda Naxalites is the outskirts of Bijapur-Sukma district. A battalion of Naxalites and several platoons are always stationed here. The command of this entire area is in the hands of the woman Naxalite Sujata. It is believed that the officers had foreseen that there might be a big attack by the Naxalites on the soldiers. This was the reason that more than two thousand soldiers were fielded in the entire area.

He suffered a great loss in the first shootout. However, the soldiers have not lost their courage and have broken more than three Naxalites, breaking the cordon of the Naxalites. The bodies of wounded soldiers and martyrs were also taken out of the circle. The martyred jawans are from 2-2 Bastaria Battalion and DRG and a Cobra.

DG of CRPF arrives in Chhattisgarh
Meanwhile, CRPF Director General Kuldeep Singh has reached Chhattisgarh. During this time, they will take stock of the situation. After the operation in Bijapur, the Ministry of Home Affairs instructed him to go to the location. Home Minister Amit Shah is also in touch with the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh along with sending the DG to Bijapur.

PM Modi expressed grief
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has expressed grief over the martyrdom of the soldiers. He said that the sacrifice of the soldiers will never be forgotten. My condolences are with the families of the martyred soldiers in Chhattisgarh. The sacrifices of the brave martyrs will never be forgotten. The injured wished to recover soon.

On 23 March, 5 soldiers were killed in the Naxalite blast.
This is the second Naxalite attack in Chhattisgarh within 10 days. Earlier on March 23, 5 soldiers were also killed in the attack. The attack was carried out by the Naxalites through the IED blast in Narayanpur. The personnel of CRPF, DRG, District Police Force and Cobra Battalion jointly went out searching from Tarrem police station. Meanwhile, Naxalites ambushed in the Silger forest in the afternoon. On this, retaliation was also done by the soldiers.

8 kg IED recovered for targeting jawans
On the other hand CRPF 85 battalion personnel recovered 8 kg IED explosive at Modipara near Cherpal in Gangalur area. The Naxalites planted it to target the jawans. The explosives were recovered by the soldiers at around 7.30 am on Saturday morning. It was then blasted and destroyed.

Attacks intensified after sending peace talks proposal
The Naxalites had proposed peace talks to the government on 17 March. The Naxalites had issued a release saying that they are ready to negotiate with the Chhattisgarh government for the betterment of the public. He also laid down three conditions for negotiation. These included the removal of the armed forces, the lifting of restrictions on Maoist organizations and the unconditional release of their jailed leaders.

There are more news …

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here