- The company will launch Snap Spectacles 2 and Spectacles 3 Sunglasses in India
- Their starting price is 14999 rupees, they can be purchased from Flipkart.
Jun 29, 2020, 04:46 PM IST
new Delhi. Snap Inc., the company that makes Snapchat apps, will launch its smart sunglasses – Snap Spectacles 2 and Spectacles 3 in India on 4 July. The company has officially listed both the glasses on the Indian website. Snap Spectacles 2 will cost Rs 14,999 while Snap Spectacles 3 will cost Rs 29,999.
Can be purchased from flipkart
- Both Snap Spectacles 2 and Snap Spectacles 3 can be purchased from Flipkart. They have also been listed on Flipkart with the price and the launch date of June 4. These smart glasses from Snap Inc. (formerly known as Snapchat) were launched in 2018 and 2019 respectively. The first specs were launched in November 2017 with limited availability, and in February 2017 it became available for sale online.
Will be charged in 75 minutes
- The most important thing about the specs is that it is a built-in camera. With this camera, users will be able to capture photos and videos directly from the glasses and upload them directly to their Snapchat account. Users can easily sync the captured content with its iOS or Android app. It comes with 4 GB of storage, which can easily record 100 videos or 1200 photos. Eyeglass batteries can be charged with a USB Type-C cable in 75 minutes.
It has hd camera
- Talking about the hardware, the company has added a secondary HD camera to Spectacles 3. It uses additional cameras to capture depth. The company also created several 3D effects to go along with the newly available depth data.
Sunglasses will be available in these colors
- Spectacles is available in 3 carbon, and mineral colors while Spectacles 2 is available in Onix Eclipse, Ruby Sunset and Sapphire Midnight Color. Talking about the design, it is made of a lightweight steel frame with adjustable tips and tinted glass to protect the eyes from sunlight. Video or photo can be captured by pressing the button on its top.