- Hindi news
- Siddharth Pithani Told To CBI That Sushant Was Fainted After Hearing News Of Disha Salian Death, When Regained Consciousness Then Told I Will Be Killed
34 minutes ago
- Copy link
Sushant Singh Rajput died on 14 June. Earlier on June 8, Disha committed suicide by jumping from a multi-storey building. – File photo
- A news channel report mentioned Pithani's statement to the CBI.
- Pithani told the CBI that Sushant's condition was not good after Disha's death.
Sushant Singh Rajput's flat mate Siddharth Pithani's statement to the CBI has come out. In the statement, Siddharth has said that Sushant fainted after hearing the news of Disha's death. When he regained consciousness, he said that I will be killed. The connection between Disha and Sushant's death is evident from this statement of Pithani.
Sushant Singh Rajput's body was found hanging in his house in Mumbai on June 14. A few days earlier, on June 8, his former manager Disha Salian committed suicide by jumping from a multi-storey building.
Siddharth had said to increase security
According to the news from Republic TV, Siddharth's statement letter claimed that Sushant was not well after Disha's death on 8 June. Sushant was afraid of his life. He had asked Siddharth to increase his security. From this statement of Siddharth, it is being speculated that Sushant definitely knew some secret of 8th June. At that time, he was also threatening his life.
Riya knew that all passwords were troubling Sushant
Siddharth's statement also stated that Sushant was searching for his laptop, camera and hard drive. Meanwhile, he also called Riya several times, but Riya did not pick up the phone. Riya took all Sushant's belongings with her on 8 June. Sushant was worried that Riya knew all his passwords, so she could trap him along with other people.
You can also read these news related to Sushant's death case…
1. Just a day before Sushant's death of X Manager Disha Salian, Rashmi Desai spoke on the phone
2. CBI suspects chat, blackmailing Sushant Samuel Haokip