This is a great opportunity for the youths who are preparing for jobs in Indian Railways. Vacancy has come out for 2,521 posts in Railways. For which 10th pass candidates up to the age of 24 years can apply online till December 17 by visiting the official website of Railways wcr.indanrailways.gov.in. In the bumper recruitment released by the Railways, the selection of candidates will be done directly on the basis of 10th marks without examination.
- Under the minimum essential qualification, students must have passed class 10th examination with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates should have passed ITI course in relevant trade from a recognized institute.
- The minimum required age to apply is 15 years and the upper age limit is 24 years.
- The basis of calculation of age has been kept as May 1, 2022. Reserved category is given relaxation as per rules.
- The merit list will be prepared by taking the average of percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both Matric and ITI courses.
Apply like this
- First of all click on the official website wcr.indanrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Apprentice Recruitment on the home page of the website.
- After this go to the option of Latest Recruitment on the link.
- Register by filling the details asked for registration on the next page.
- Now fill the application form. Take a print out for further need.
west central railway notification
There is more news…