Republic Day 2021: Route to full dress rehearsal
The parade will leave Vijay Chowk, enter Rajpath, Amar Jawan Jyoti, Indiagate, Tilak Marg Radial Road, C-Hexagon and then National Stadium. In view of the full dress rehearsal, many routes have been closed and diversified.
– Delhi Traffic Police (@dtptraffic) January 21, 2021
Republic Day 2021: Traffic diversion in Delhi for full dress rehearsal
– Traffic will be banned at Vijay Chowk from 6 pm on 22 January until the full dress rehearsal ends on 23 January.
– The road crossing Rajpath on January 22 at 11 o’clock at Rafi Marg, Janpath, Man Singh Road will remain closed till the ceremony ends at cross traffic.
– Traffic will be restricted at C-Hexagon-India Gate from 9:15 to tomorrow morning until the rehearsal parade ends.
– Heavy cargo vehicles will not be allowed to come to Delhi from Noida. Heavy vehicles coming towards Delhi will be completely stopped at DND, Kalindi Kunj Route and Chilla Border.
– Two metro stations Central Secretariat and Udyog Bhavan will remain closed from 5 am to 12 noon on 23 January.
Alternate route for those traveling from North Delhi to South Delhi
Ring Road, Ashram Road, Sarai Kale Khan, IP Flyover, Rajghat, Arabindo Marg, AIIMS Chowk, Dhaula Kuan, Vande Mataram Marg, Shankar Road, Sheikh Mujiburrahman Road and Mandir Marg.
Alternate routes for people traveling from East Delhi to West Delhi
Western Ring Road, Bhairo Road, Mathura Road, Lodhi Road, Aurobindo Marg, AIIMS Chowk, Ring Road, Dhaula Kuan, Vande Mataram Marg and Mandir Marg. Ring Road, Boulevard Road, Rani Jhansi Flyover, Faiz Road, Vande Mataram Marg and Shankar Road.
Video: ‘Tsunami will not come up on January 26’, farmer leader said before conversation