- Hindi News
- Registration Starts For Admission In UG Course In JNU, Application Fee Is Rs 250 For General Category
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has started the registration process for admission to its graduate courses through Common University Entrance Test (CUET UG) from Wednesday, September 28, 2022. Students official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University jnuee.jnu.ac.in You can apply by visiting
- For General Category, Economically Weaker Section and OBC Students: Rs.250
- SC, ST and Divyang : Rs 100
- Foreign Nationals: Rs 2,392
How to apply?
- Candidates click on the official website jnuee.jnu.ac.in.
- Click on the link related to UG Admission appearing on the home page.
- You will come to a new page.
- Register here by entering the requested information.
- Now login and fill the application form.
- Submit by paying the application fee.
- Download the application form for further need. Take a print out of it.
You will be able to take admission in these UG courses
- BA Honors – Persian
- BA Honors – Pashto
- BA Honors – Uzbek
- BA Honors – Arabic
- BA Honors – Hebrew
- BA Honors – Japanese
- BA Honors – Korean
- BA Honors – Mongolian
- BA Honors – Chinese
- BA Honors – Language Indonesia
- BA Honors – French
- BA Honors – German
- BA Honors – Urdu
- BA Honors – Russian
- BA Honors – Spanish
- BSc-MSc Integrated Program – Ayurveda Biology
- Certificate of Proficiency Program (COP)
JNU UG Admission 2022 Portal Link
There is more news…