- Hindi news
- Recruitment For 439 Posts In Punjab State Power Corporation Limited, Candidates Can Apply Till March 20
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has released the vacancy for Graduate/ Technician Apprentice. For this candidates can apply online. Candidates have time till March 20 to apply for this post. Preference will be given to candidates having domicile of Punjab only for these appointments.
Number of posts : 439
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice: 106 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Non Engineering): 36 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 297 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Must have a degree in Engineering or Technology. Apart from this, candidates having courses like B.Com, BA, B.Sc can also apply.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Candidates should have Diploma in Engineering or Technology. His diploma should be from such an institution, which has been recognized by the State Council or Board of Technical Education of the Government.
Candidates age should be more than 18 years.
Apply like this
- official website mhrdnats.gov.in Go to
- Enroll yourself and login to the portal.
- Apply for training seats notified by PSPCL.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form for further need.
official notification link
There is more news…