On social media, the video of a boy is becoming increasingly viral (Viral Video), seeing which you too will become his admirer. The boy sang the song ‘This Parinda of Time has stopped where …’ Upon hearing this, IAS officer Awanish Sharan also became a fan. This 45-second video is becoming increasingly viral and people are praising his singing.
The name of this boy is Pravesh Tiwari, who hails from Prayagraj. It can be seen in the video that he is sitting in the house and has a headphone in his ear. They are singing this song in melodious style. The IAS officer wrote, ‘The brilliant voice of Pravesh Tiwari, living in Allahabad. They should be famous.
He is Parvesh Tiwari from Allahabad. Awesome voice. Lets Make him famous. pic.twitter.com/VxnHdIvUxx
– Awanish Sharan (@AwanishSharan) December 30, 2020
He shared this video on December 30, which has had more than 23 thousand views so far. Also, more than 3 thousand likes and more than 500 re-tweets have been done. People have given such reactions in the comment section…
Bhai tumhari voice is so beautiful.aapko indian idol me jana cahiye
– ARJUN S KHAPARKAR (@ArjunKhaparkar) December 31, 2020
Sir, emotions are hidden in every word. Beautiful voice
– KC Meena (@kcmeena_in) December 30, 2020
Kya awaz hai, gazab
– Rakesh Dhar Dwivedi (@ Dwivedi_Rakesh0) December 30, 2020
Very beautiful voice
– Corona warrior Pradeep Kumar Singh chauhan (@ Pradeep18490949) December 30, 2020