Navratri 2020: On the first day of Navratri, the devotees saw the mother in this way, see the view of different cities
Every pooja is incomplete without a lamp. The lamp is a symbol of wisdom, light, devotion and devotion. In the nine days of Navratri, unbroken Jyoti is lit. This means that the lamp that is lit in these nine days keeps on burning day and night. Taking the resolution of fast on the first day of Navratri, the Kalash is established and then the monolithic lamp is lit. It is believed that the monolithic lamp should not be extinguished till the end of the fast.
Happy Navratri 2020: know, what are the important things used in making the idols of Goddess Durga?
What are the rules related to monolithic light The
If you also want to burn unbroken Jyoti in Navratri, then follow these rules:
– To light a lamp, take a larger-than-normal lamp. It can also be a clay lamp. By the way, a brass lamp is considered pure.
– The lamp of monolithic light should never be kept on empty ground.
– Place this lamp on a wooden plate or a checkpoint.
– Before placing a lamp on the door or the outpost, make an octop with gulal or dyed rice in it.
Navratri 2020: Send best wishes to your friends and close friends with these messages on the occasion of Navratri
– The wick of unbroken flame is made from the Raksha Sutra. For this, take a defense hand of a quarter and make it like a wick and then keep it in the middle of the lamp.
Now add ghee to the lamp. If ghee is not available then mustard or sesame oil can also be used.
According to the belief, if the lamp of Ghee is lit, then it should be placed on the right side of the Mother Goddess.
– If the lamp is of oil, then keep it to the left of the Mother Goddess.
– Before lighting the lamp, pay attention to Lord Ganesha, Mother Durga and Lord Shiva.
Happy Navratri 2020: How to worship Maa Shailputri in Navratri, know the mantras and the story related to them
– If you are burning these monolithic lights to fulfill a particular wish, then repeat that wish in the mind by adding first hand.
– Now “यं Jayanti Mangala Kali Bhadrakali Kapalini Durga Kshama Shiva Dhatri Swaha Swadha Namoastustate.” Light a lamp while chanting the mantra.
Now place some red flowers on the octal as well.
Keep in mind that unbroken Jyoti fast should not be extinguished till the end. So keep adding ghee or oil in between and keep fixing the wick too.
Navarati Bhog 2020: On 9 days of Navratri, offer this special bhog to Maa Durga, know here on which day to offer which bhog?
Other news related to Navratri
Navratri 2020: These 5 disadvantages are caused by fasting, know how to avoid them, do healthy fasting in this way!
Garba 2020: Garba has to be done all night, so prepare yourself in this way, both energy and stemina will remain intact