kisan yojana; goverment scheme; kisan scheme; Under Prime Minister Kisan Yojana, Rs. 1,364 crore distributed to over 20 lakh ineligible farmers | 1364 crores of PM Kisan Samman Yojana Those farmers who are not only in the category of the scheme

0
10
  • Hindi news
  • Business
  • Kisan Yojana; Goverment Scheme; Kisan Scheme; Under Prime Minister Kisan Yojana, Rs. 1,364 Crore Distributed To Over 20 Lakh Ineligible Farmers

Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik NewsBust India app for news without ads

new Delhi10 minutes ago

Under this scheme, launched in 2019, farmers with low land are given assistance of Rs 2-2 thousand three times a year.

Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, one lakh 364 crore rupees were paid to 20 lakh 48 thousand wrong people. This information has been revealed by the information sought from the Right to Information (RTI). This information was sought by Venkatesh Nayak, associated with the Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative (CHRI).

According to information provided by the Union Agriculture Ministry, two categories have been identified among the wrong people who have received the money for help. The first are farmers who do not have the necessary qualifications for it. In the second category, there are farmers who pay income tax.

According to Venkatesh Nayak, information received from RTI states that 55.58% of these farmers pay income tax. The remaining 44.41% do not meet the requirements of the scheme.

Punjab has the highest number of such farmers
According to Nayak, Punjab, Assam, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh have more number of such farmers. Punjab is on top in this matter. Here a total of 23.6% (4.74 lakh) rupees have been sent to the account of wrong people. 16.8% (3.45 lakh) farmers are from Assam. 13.99% (2.86 lakh) live in Maharashtra.

They are followed by Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh. Here such farmers are 8.05% (1.64 lakh) and 8.01% (1.64 lakh). In Sikkim at least, only one inept farmer has been detected.

The scheme was started in 2019
Under this scheme, launched in 2019, farmers with low land are given assistance of Rs 2-2 thousand three times a year. To take advantage of this, farmers can register through the Common Service Center (CSC). Apart from this, only the nodal officers appointed by the Patwari, Revenue Officer and the State Government for the scheme are registering the farmers. So far, about 11 crore farmers have benefited from this.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here