The deadlock between farmers and the government over the new agricultural laws is not being named. Despite eight rounds of meeting, no concrete result has been achieved regarding the agricultural laws. Now the next round of meeting is to be held on 15 January. On 26 January, farmers have been warned to intensify the agitation by organizing a farmers’ parade in Delhi and other parts of the country. Meanwhile, the United Kisan Morcha said in the press conference that the committee will contact people to reach every house and will appeal to the 26 January movement.
Kisan Morcha said, “Our committee will meet Jogiram Sihag, Gautam and other MLAs and demand their resignation.” Farmer leaders said that the cases that have been imposed on our farmer brothers are false. He said that on January 23, farmers will leave for Delhi on the birth anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. 5 tractors will come out of every village, in which one of the women will be.
Highlights of the press conference of the United Kisan Morcha: –
– January 13 will be celebrated as Kisan Sankalp Divas.
– January 18 will be celebrated as Farmers Women’s Day.
– Our committee will meet Jogiram Sihag, Gautam and other MLAs and demand their resignation.
– We condemn tomorrow’s program. The cases that have been imposed on our peasant brothers. They are liars
– By making a committee to every house, they will appeal for the movement for January 26.
– On January 13, copies of the three black laws will be lit on the festival of Lohri.
On January 23, farmers will leave for Delhi on the birth anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra.
– 5 tractors will come out of every village, in which one of the tractors will be of women.
– Soon an app will be launched in which the movement coverage will be live and emergency services will be provided. The team of farmers is continuously working on social media.