- Hindi News
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruited 350 Posts Of Nurse Grade A, Candidates Should Apply By June 11
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for the Nurse-Grade-A posts. The commission has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up a total of 350 posts of Nurse. The process of application has started from 12th May 2022. Candidates can apply for these posts by 11 June 2022.
Number of posts : 350
- Starting Date of Application: 12 May 2022
- Last Date of Application: 11 June 2022
- Last date for submission of online fee: 14 June 2022
- Last date for uploading photo and signature: 17 June 2022
- Last date for correction in application form: 18 June 2022 to 21 June 2022
- B.Sc Honors Degree or B.Sc Degree in Nursing from Indian Nursing Council or Jharkhand State Nursing Council.
- B.Sc Post Certificate or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Degree.
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from Indian Nursing Council or Jharkhand State Nursing Council.
- Two years experience of working in a minimum 50 bedded hospital.
- Registration as Nurse & Midwife with State Indian Nursing Council or Jharkhand State Nursing Council.
Pay Matrix Level-7, Rs 44900 to Rs 142400
- The minimum age of the candidates is 18 and maximum age is 35 years.
- Maximum age 37 years for male candidates of OBC and BC category and 38 years for women.
- 40 years for SC, ST category candidates. Reserved category will get relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules of Jharkhand government.
Computer Based Test will be conducted by the Commission for the selection of the candidates. The question paper will be in both Hindi and English language.
- General and OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs 100.
- SC, ST category candidates of Jharkhand will have to pay an application fee of Rs 50. The application fee has to be paid in online mode while filling the application form.
There is more news…