Jaya Ekadashi 2021: Jaya Ekadashi occurs every year on the Ekadashi date of Shukla Paksha of Magh month. This time Jaya Ekadashi is on 23 February 2021. Keeping Jaya Ekadashi fast eliminates all the sins of the person and brings peace and happiness to the house. According to mythological belief, Jaya Ekadashi fasting is considered to be the best to remove sorrows, pangs and pains. It is believed that those who observe Jaya Ekadashi with full devotion and worship Lord Vishnu remain blessed by Goddess Lakshmi and Vishnu, the goddess of wealth.
Jaya Ekadashi date and auspicious time
Date of Jaya Ekadashi: 23 February 2021
Ekadashi date begins: 22 February 2021, from 5.16 pm
Ekadashi date ends: 23 February 2021 at 6.30 pm
Passing time: 24 February 2021 from 6 am 51 am to 9 09 am
Worship this method on Jaya Ekadashi
On the day of Ekadashi, get up and take a bath in Brahma Muhurta and then meditate on Lord Vishnu.
– Now take the resolution of the fast.
– Now install a statue of Lord Vishnu by laying red cloth in a post in the temple of the house.
Now, take Ganga water in a lotus and mix sesame, roli and Akshat in it.
After this, take a few drops of water from this lotion and sprinkle it around.
– Then install the components with this lotus.
– Now offer flowers to Lord Vishnu by showing them incense and lamps.
– Now take Vishnu’s Aarti with the lamp of Ghee and recite Vishnu Sahasnam.
After this, apply sesame seeds to Shri Hari Vishnu and must use Tulsi Dal in it.
Donating sesame seeds on this day is considered good.
– In the evening worship Lord Vishnu and take the fruit.
– On the next day i.e. on Dwadashi, give food to a Brahmin in the morning and leave by giving alms and donations. After this, eat food on your own and observe the fast.