- Hindi News
- IPO Listing Date Time June Week 2021 Latest Update; Shyam Metalics Sona Comstar Dodla Dairy KIMS Hospitals
The stock market is booming due to the continuous decline in the cases of corona infection in the country and the increasing pace of vaccination. Major index Sensex has crossed the record level of 52,600 and Nifty 15,800. Because the market is seeing the possibility of economic growth in the coming days.
The record fast in the stock market has increased the movement in the primary market. After April, once again companies are bringing IPO. As a result, there will be IPOs of 4 companies next week, which plan to raise more than Rs 8 thousand crores. These companies include steel manufacturing company Shyam Metallics & Energy, auto component maker Sona Comstar, Dodla Dairy and Kims Hospitals.
- Shyam Metallics & Energy: The company plans to raise Rs 909 crore through IPO. For investors, the company has fixed a price band of Rs 303-306 per share. Its IPO will be open from June 14 to June 16. Investors will get 45 shares in a lot, for which a payment of Rs 13,770 will have to be made. Retail investors can buy a maximum of 14 lots in an IPO. In the public offering, shares worth Rs 657 crore will be issued and in the offer for sale, the investors and promoters of the company will issue shares worth Rs 252 crore. The shares will be listed on the exchange on June 24.
- Sona Comstar: Auto component maker Sona Comstar’s IPO will also open from June 14 to June 16. The company plans to raise Rs 5,550 crore. For this, the company will issue fresh shares worth Rs 300 crore. Also, Blackstone Group and Singapore VII Topco III will issue shares worth Rs 5,250 crore in the offer for sale. The public offering will reserve 75% for Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs), 15% for non-institutional investors and 10% for retail investors.
- Dodla Dairy: The company plans to raise Rs 800 crore through IPO. For this, promoters will issue 1.09 crore shares in fresh shares of Rs 50 crore and offer for sale. The company has fixed a price band of Rs 421-428 per share. There will be 35 shares in a lot, for which a payment of Rs 14,980 will have to be made. A retail investor can buy a maximum of 13 lots. The public issue will have a reserve of 50% for QIBs, 35% for retail buyers and 15% for non-institutional investors.
- Kims Hospitals: In IPO, investors will have to pay Rs 815-825 per share. The company plans to raise Rs 800 crore from the issue. For this, fresh shares up to Rs 200 crore will be issued. For this, the promoters will issue 2.35 crore shares in the offer for sale. There will be a reserve of Rs 20 crore shares in the IPO for the employees of the company. The money raised will be used for loan repayment and general corporate needs. Investors have to bid on at least 18 shares. This IPO will be open from June 16 to June 18.
The last IPO in 2021 was of realty sector company Microtech, which was launched in April. But the second wave of Corona epidemic stopped the process of IPO launching in the market. However, now the situation is under control and corporates are hopeful that they will get it.
There is more news…