The US said that it has kept a close watch on the news of India China disengagement in East Ladakh by India and China. The US State Department issued this statement on Monday after India and China agreed to repel troops in eastern Ladakh. Both countries have also agreed to remove troops and weapons from the northern and southern sides of Pangong Lake.
“We have kept a close watch on the news of the troop retreat,” US State Department spokesman Ned Price told a daily news conference. We welcome the current efforts to reduce tensions. “He said,” We will, of course, keep a close watch on the situation, in response to the news of the withdrawal of Indian and Chinese troops from the Pangog area of Ladakh. ” Because both sides are working towards a peaceful solution. ”
It is worth mentioning that the military standoff between India and China started after the violent clash in Pangong Lake area on May 5 last year and after that both sides deployed a large number of soldiers and lethal weapons.
(This news has not been edited by the NewsBust team. It is published directly from the Syndicate feed.)