By Shivani Kapoor - December 1, 2022
New Delhi15 minutes ago
Aftab, 28, had murdered 27-year-old Shraddha on May 18.
Shraddha murder case accused Aftab Amin Poonawalla will undergo narco test today at Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital in Rohini. The test may take three to four days. Delhi’s Saket court has given its permission.
On the other hand, the Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) team has completed the preparations for the test. Doctors will also be present along with the FSL team during the narco test. According to reports, if the narco test remains inconclusive, the police may also demand a brain mapping test of Aftab.
Delhi Police wants to complete the narco test of Aftab as soon as possible. An officer involved in the investigation told news agency ANI that Aftab is very clever and can bring a new twist in the case anytime. Till now he is obeying the police and is cooperating in the investigation. Even agreed for polygraph and narco test. At the same time, the police are doubting his good behavior.
Aftab said in the polygraph – no regret for killing Shraddha
Aftab’s polygraph test has been completed, whose final report is being prepared. According to media reports, during interrogation, Aftab has confessed that he killed Shraddha. Also said that he has no regrets for killing Shraddha.
What is brain mapping?
Our brain is made up of billions of neurons. These neurons only transmit messages from all parts of the body to the brain and also send messages from the brain to all parts of the body. They exchange messages in the form of waves. These waves are monitored in the brain mapping test. With this, the mental health condition of the person is detected.
At the same time, it is also used to extract secrets from criminals. In this process, questions are asked to the accused and when he answers, his response is monitored.
Aftab confessed these 3 things during interrogation
1. In media reports, quoting sources associated with the testing team, it has been said that Aftab has accepted the fact of throwing the dead body in the forest after the murder.
2. He told that he befriended many girls through the dating app.
3. Before Shraddha’s murder and even after that, he had relationships with other girls.
Policemen who saved Aftab got reward
The video is of 28 November. When the police van carrying Aftab was attacked in front of Rohini FSL.
As soon as the police van came out, the attackers, who had been ambushing since morning, attacked the van with swords.
Policemen who saved Aftab in Rohini FSL attack on Monday evening have been rewarded. While praising the Delhi Police Commissioner, he has given Rs.10,000 each. He has expressed happiness that there was no loss of any kind during the attack on Aftab.
4-5 people tried to attack the police van carrying Aftab outside the Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) in Rohini. They had swords in their hands. Police had saved Aftab from these attackers. Two people were also arrested in the case. The search for 4 continues.
Aftab was afraid that Shraddha would leave him, so killed him
Aftab has been kept in a separate cell in Tihar Jail. There is no other prisoner here except him.
Delhi Police sources told NewsBust India on Tuesday that Shraddha was troubled by Aftab’s assault. She wanted to leave him. On May 3-4, Aftab and Shraddha had decided to live separately. Aftab did not like this thing. He felt that Shraddha would get involved with someone else. After this, Aftab killed Shraddha and cut her into pieces.
New information in Shraddha murder case in 5 points…
1. Aftab had started ordering less food since May
Police has asked for data from many apps including WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Google, Google Pay, Paytm to extract Internet history of Aftab. According to sources, Zomato has informed that Aftab used to order food for two people earlier, but after a few days he started ordering food for only one person. Please tell, Shraddha and Aftab shifted from Mumbai to Delhi on 8 May. Aftab murdered Shraddha after 10 days i.e. on 18th May.
2. Asked for information about Aftab’s payments from Paytm and Google Pay
Delhi Police has sought payment details of Aftab from Google Pay, Paytm. Earlier, by writing letters to several platforms including Bumble dating app, Facebook, Instagram, had sought details of Aftab’s accounts. Some apps have also given details. Police have found some suspicious links of Google browsing, which were searched by Aftab.
3. Aftab was very confident during interrogation
It has also been learned from police sources that Aftab was very confident during interrogation. When questioned, he answered very quickly and relaxed. It seemed that he was giving his answers thoughtfully beforehand. The police also suspect that when Aftab was called for questioning by the Mumbai Police in September-October, some body parts of Shraddha were present in his Delhi flat.
4. So far 13 bones have been found, blood samples have been sent for examination.
The police have so far recovered 13 bones on the trail of Aftab. Information about Shraddha’s jaw has also been received. The matter of recovery of some body parts from Gurugram has also come to the fore. Apart from this, samples of blood stains have been found from the bathroom, kitchen and bedroom of Aftab’s house, which have been sent for investigation.
The Delhi Police has also recovered some weapons from the jungle and Aftab’s flat. However, with which of these weapons Shraddha’s body was cut, it will be known after the CFSL report comes. In this case, no suspicious role of Badri, who got the flat to Aftab and Shraddha, has been found so far. He only showed them the house.
3 new claims also surfaced…
1. Told the breakup story to friends: It is being claimed in media reports that after killing Shraddha, Aftab met her friends in Mumbai and told them the story of the breakup.
2. The second person assisted in the murder: Aftab was supported by a person in killing Shraddha. Delhi Police suspects that this person also helped Aftab in destroying the evidence. At present, the police is collecting information about it. However, it is not known on what basis he made this theory.
3. Drug peddler gave drugs to Aftab: Gujarat Police has arrested a drug peddler Faizal Momin. He has claimed that he used to supply drugs to Aftab. Whether Aftab used drugs or not. This will also be included in the investigation.
Also read these news related to Shraddha murder case…
1. Aftab’s new girlfriend said – went to his house twice, but did not know about the murder
Aftab’s new girlfriend has come to the fore in the Shraddha murder case. He has claimed that he has nothing to do with Shraddha’s murder or its fragments. The girl told that when she used to come to Aftab’s house to meet her, she had no idea that Aftab had kept the pieces of Shraddha’s dead body in this house. Read full news….
2. Aftab had seen the scene before the murder, was waiting for Part-2
According to police sources, Aftab has admitted that he had seen Bollywood film Drishyam before Shraddha’s murder, he was also waiting for Part-2. According to FSL sources, he was trying to fabricate a story after the murder only after seeing the scene. Read full news…
3. Aftab brought Shraddha to the hospital after 5 days of beating, the doctor said – she could not even walk
Dr. Shivprasad Shinde of Mumbai’s Ozone Hospital has told the media that on December 3, 2020, Shraddha came to him for treatment. The injuries on his body are due to physical violence, but he did not reveal anything openly. Read full news…