- Hindi News
- tech auto
- Huawei’s Premium Phone Launch Will Get Strong Processor And 50MP Camera, Price Starts From Rs 51,600
Huawei P50 Pro and Huawei P50 smartphones have been launched in the Chinese market. Both the phones sport a unique rear camera module. The Pro model comes with two SoC variants, it is powered by Kirin 9000 and Snapdragon 888 processors. The vanilla model supports the single Snapdragon 888. Even though both processors support 5G, the phones offer 4G connectivity. Huawei P50 Pro is the premium model which comes with rear quad camera setup.
Prices of Huawei P50 Pro and Huawei P50 Variants
- The new Huawei P50 Pro 8GB + 128GB storage model costs yuan 5,988 (approximately Rs 68,800). At the same time, the price of 8GB + 256GB storage option is 6,488 yuan (about Rs 74,500). The 8GB + 512GB storage variant costs yuan 7,488 (approximately Rs 86,000). The pre-orders of the phone will start from July 30, while the sale will start from August 8. It will be available in Coco Tea Gold, Dawn Powder, Rippling Clouds, Snow White and Yao Gold Black color options.
- There are also two other models with 12GB + 512GB storage and Kirin 9000 SoC. Their price is 7,988 yuan (approximately Rs 91,800) and the second model costs 8,488 yuan (approximately Rs 97,500). Both are likely to go on sale from September.
- The Huawei P50 8GB + 128GB storage variant is priced at 4,488 Yuan (approximately Rs. You can buy it from September. It comes in Coco Tea Gold, Snowy White and Yao Gold Black color options.
Specifications of Huawei P50 Pro
- The phone’s display is a 6.6-inch full-HD+ (1,228×2,700 pixels) OLED curved display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1440Hz high frequency PWM dimming, 300Hz touch sampling rate, 450ppi pixel density and P3 wide color gamut coverage.
- It comes with two processor options HiSilicon Kirin 9000 and Qualcomm Snapdragon 888.
- The Huawei P50 Pro has 12GB of RAM and up to 512GB of internal storage. It also supports nano memory cards up to 256GB.
- There is a quad camera setup at the back of the Huawei P50 Pro that includes a 50-megapixel primary color camera with f/1.8 aperture and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS).
- It is accompanied by a 40-megapixel monochrome lens with f/1.6 aperture, a 13-megapixel wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, and a 64-megapixel telephoto camera with f/3.5 aperture. It supports 3.5x optical zoom and 100x digital zoom. On the front, there is a 13-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.4 aperture and auto focus support.
- The Huawei P50 Pro packs a 4,360mAh battery with support for 66W Wired Super Fast Charge and 50W Wireless Super Fast Charge. It also supports wireless reverse charging. The phone is IP68-rated water and dust resistant.
- Connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth v5.2, USB Type-C port, and NFC. There is an in-display fingerprint sensor on board. Other onboard sensors include gravity sensor, infrared sensor, hall sensor, barometer, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, camera laser focus sensor and color temperature sensor. The dimensions of the phone are 158.8×72.8×8.25mm and it weighs roughly 195 grams.
Huawei P50 Specifications
- It features a 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1,224×2,700 pixels) OLED flat display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1440Hz high frequency PWM dimming, 300Hz touch. It runs on the Snapdragon 888 SoC, paired with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage. It also supports nano memory cards up to 256GB.
- There is a triple camera setup on the Huawei P50 that includes a 50-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, a 13-megapixel secondary sensor with f/2.2 aperture, and a 12-megapixel telephoto lens with f/3.4 aperture and OIS. It supports 5x optical zoom and 50x digital zoom. Which is the same selfie camera as the Pro model.
- The Huawei P50 packs a smaller 4,100mAh battery with 66W wired super fast charge. It is IP68 rated water and dust resistant. It supports all connectivity options like Huawei P50 Pro. Sensors on board include gravity sensor, hall sensor, gyroscope, compass, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, camera laser focus sensor and color temperature sensor. The dimensions of the phone are 156.5×73.8×7.92mm and weighing 181 grams.
There is more news…