Haryana Schools: The Haryana government has decided to reopen schools in the state for students from class III to 5th from 24 February. Schools for these classes are reopening after being closed for almost a year. School Education Department, Haryana issued an order regarding reopening of schools for junior classes in the state. Offline classes will be resumed in all private and government schools from 3rd to 5th grade students from tomorrow. Classes will be held from 10 am to 1:30 pm.
Before coming to school, students must submit a consent form from their parents. Parents who wish to continue online classes for their children can inform the school in this regard.
These rules have to be followed
– Schools must follow all COVID-19 related guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOP).
– All students, teachers and staff must wear face masks in the school premises.
– The temperature of students will be checked at all entry gates of schools.
– All classes and common areas will be sanitized again and again.
– Students will be encouraged to wash hands frequently.
– Students must strictly follow the rules of social distancing inside the school premises.