Cade Metz and Keith Collins
Artificial intelligence company OpenAI has launched GPT-4, a new advanced version of chatbot ChatGPT. He is an expert in many subjects. He also gives medical advice, seeing which even doctors are surprised. Seeing this image, he can describe it. Its jokes have also become funnier than before. Let us know what are its merits and demerits…
Features of GPT-4
- More accurate than ever: It has become richer, more systematic and more accurate than ever in the case of many subjects including languages and grammar.
- Closer to the facts: It now gives more factual information than before. It gives more direct and more accurate answers to questions than before.
- Answer the questions by looking at the image: It is able to describe the image effectively. Can suggest what kind of dishes can be prepared from them by looking at the picture of the items kept in the fridge.
- Increased specialization: Can understand a patient’s illness and difficult medical terminology related to it. Can also advise the right method of treatment and medicines.
- Article edit: It can read and edit an article. Can also write caption, description and summary. It is capable of processing up to 25,000 words.
- Sense of Humour: Not only can it tell better and newer jokes than before, but it can also create new jokes when given a topic. His sense of humor is good.
- Skilled at solving puzzles: Its reasoning ability has become much better. It is capable of solving many complex puzzles and quizzes.
- Able to pass the exam: He can clear many standard exams with good percentile. It has done wonders in many American school and university level exams.
still have some glitches
According to users, there are still some bugs in GPT-4. It makes some of the same mistakes that the previous chatbot ChatGPT did. It is not yet mature in terms of future hypotheses. Due to not being able to identify right from wrong, it sometimes gives completely wrong information.
There is more news…