- Fennel water improves eyesight
- Fennel water is helpful in purifying blood
- Fennel water helps in reducing obesity
Fennel water for weight loss: Fennel is a very common spice in the kitchen of every household. Most people use it after a meal to digest food or as a mouth freshener. Consuming fennel is very beneficial for health. Fennel water can also prove to be very helpful in weight loss. You can eat fennel raw as well as cooked. It is wonderful and beneficial both ways. Minerals like potassium, manganese, zinc, iron and copper present in it are rich, which also benefit our health a lot. Boiling fennel in water and drinking it increases its benefits manifold. Along with enhancing the taste of food, it is rich in many medicinal properties, it also takes special care of your health. Along with reducing obesity with fennel water, it also purifies the blood. The eyesight also gets brighter by its consumption.
Fennel Water Benefits: Fennel water is beneficial for health
How To Make Fennel Water
You can make fennel water in two ways.
- Put 1 teaspoon fennel in 1 glass of water. Leave it soaked overnight. Filter this water and drink it on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Boil 1 glass of water in a pan. Add 1 teaspoon fennel to it and keep it covered for some time. Drink it two to three times daily.
Benefits Of Drinking Fennel Water
- Fennel works to increase the metabolism level. It is also very helpful in burning fat. Consume fennel water on an empty stomach daily.
- Rich in zinc, phosphorus, selenium, manganese and antioxidant elements, fennel strengthens immunity. It should also be consumed to increase immunity. Drink fennel water regularly on an empty stomach.
- By consuming fennel seeds rich in fiber, you will feel full for a long time. Its consumption does not cause much hunger, which is a great option for losing weight.
Fennel Water Benefits: You will also be surprised to know the benefits of fennel water
- If you are suffering from problems like gas, constipation, stomach ache etc., then definitely drink fennel water. Its consumption right after eating food is very beneficial. It helps in keeping the digestive system healthy.
- Potassium-rich fennel water helps in regulating the body’s blood pressure as well as heart rate. Therefore, patients who have the problem of high blood pressure can also drink fennel water.
- Drinking fennel water rich in vitamin A, antioxidants and many types of nutrients improves eyesight. Along with this, it also helps in preventing cataract.
- Fennel has no answer in purifying the blood by taking out the harmful toxins present in the body. Fennel water is diuretic, which causes frequent urination after drinking. Due to this, the impurities present in the body come out and it becomes clean from inside i.e. detox.
- Drink fennel water to get rid of pain during menstruation. It also gives relief from cramps.