- Hindi News
- tech auto
- Electric Vehicle EV Expo 2021 LIVE Update, Delhi News; EVTRIC To TERRA Motors
The 11th Electric Vehicle Expo 2021 has started at Pragati Maidan, Delhi. About 80 companies have participated in this expo. Most of the companies are involved in the battery business. At the same time, many companies related to two-wheeler and three-wheeler are part of the event. Which companies have participated in this event? Which new electric vehicles will be launched at the event. We are giving you moment to moment updates of this event…
Altius family bikes launched
- Altius has also launched two family e-bikes and one e-scooter. The company says that the bike will give a range of 140 to 150 km on a single charge. At the same time, the electric scooter will give a range of up to 110 km on a single charge. The starting price of the bike with subsidy is around Rs 48,000. At the same time, with the subsidy, the price of the scooter goes up to Rs 35,000.
Supreme Smart Power Limited
- This company has brought 2 e-bikes. Whose models are Helios and Aiolos. Both the bikes have almost the same features and specifications, but there is a difference of design. Both the bikes are equipped with lithium battery. They also have advanced features like reverse gear and cruise control. The company claims that both these bikes will give a range of about 70 km on a single charge.
EVTRIC MOTORS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Pune-based electric vehicle startup company EVTRIC (EVTRIC) Motors has also participated in the EV Expo. The company has launched two electric scooters. Their names are Access and Ride. The Access is priced at Rs 64,994 and the Rise is priced at Rs 67,996. Both the scooters support slow speed and high range. Initially, they will be sold in 7 cities Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Tirupati and Hyderabad.
- Lithium-ion battery will be available in both the scooters. It will be fully charged in 3.5 hours, after which the scooter will be able to run for 75 km. The top speed of the scooter is 25 kmph. The company is also giving a 2-year warranty on the scooter’s battery. Both scooters will get LED headlamps, robotic welding chassis and side stand sensors. Both will get 12-inch tubeless tyres. Their ground clearance is 190mm.
This news is being updated continuously….
There is more news…