If treatment of cough is not done in time, it can lead to many problems like pneumonia, tuberculosis, asthma, allergies, asthma. Many people adopt Home Remedies Cough and Cold, while some take cold-cold tablets. It is often advised to eat hot things in case of cough in winter, but many things are avoided. Know here what foods you should eat in cold and cough and which should be avoided?
What to eat and not to eat in a cold and cough? | What To Eat And What Not To Eat In Cold And Cough
If you do not take care of food in the problem of cold and cough, it can go on for a long time. In such a situation, peace of day and night can be snuffed out. Know here what to eat and what not to take in the problem of cold and cough?
Consumption of these 7 foods is beneficial in winter. Consumption Of These 7 Foods Is Beneficial In Cough And Cold
Many people stop eating banana in cold and cough. They feel that it increases phlegm in the body due to which cold is cured with delay. But let us tell you that bananas contain plenty of potassium and it fulfills the lack of water in the body. In addition, the electrolytes and minerals present in it increase immunity in the body. That is why do not stop the consumption of banana in cold and cough.
To overcome the problem of cold and cough, you can take honey. Mixing honey in tea or hot lemonade and drinking it can relieve cough to a great extent. Honey is considered good to soothe sore throat. Honey has antimicrobial properties, which can relieve irritation and inflammation in the throat.
Cold and Cough Diet: Consumption of honey is considered very beneficial in cold-cough problem.
This recipe is also considered beneficial in relieving the problem of cold and cough. Eating jaggery is considered very beneficial in cold and cough. During this time, eat jaggery instead of sugar. To get rid of cold and cough, jaggery should be eaten warm with ginger.
Cinnamon intake is very beneficial in cough. For this, make a powder by mixing honey and cinnamon and then drink it after mixing it in water. Also, cough can be cured very quickly. In addition, you can also eat cinnamon ground with honey.
5. Raw Garlic
Garlic has many anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Garlic also has immune system strengthening properties. You can cure cold-cough by taking raw garlic regularly. Garlic is considered a better home remedy for cough.
Cold and Cough Diet: Garlic can also relieve the problem of cold and cough.
Consumption of pineapple in fruits is considered to be the best for relieving cough. A mixture of enzymes found naturally in pineapple can help suppress cough and mucus. If you want to get relief from Khasi quickly, then consume pineapple.
This medicinal herb can relieve problems like cough. Cloves have been used as herbs for centuries. It has antifungal, antibacterial, antiinflammatory and antiseptic properties, which can help in relieving cough.
Avoid eating these foods in cold and cough. Avoid Eating These Foods in Cold and Cough
1. Milk: According to a study, only a few people have trouble with cough due to drinking milk in cold and cough. Not only milk, but other dairy products also make phlegm. For this, try drinking milk and try it yourself. If you are also one of those who do not get relief from drinking milk, then it increases phlegm, then avoid it. Drink it only after a cold and cough is cured.
2. Fry Food and Flour: Avoid fried foods like fried potatoes, pakoras, rolls, paranthas in cold and cough. Along with this, do not eat bread made from fine flour, pasta, maggi, bhature, kulche before all these colds and coughs are cured. This can trigger your problem.
3. Oily Food: Fried foods can increase your cough. Doctors also advise to avoid oily food in cough. You will feel heaviness by eating them. Avoid cough, chips, french fries and junk food.
4. Juice: Do not drink canned juice in case of cold and cough. These contain high sugar ingredients, which can further reduce the ability of white blood cells to deal with the disease. The acid present in juice can increase the sore throat in your cough.
5. Do not eat cold things: Cold things can trigger a cold-cough problem. People suffering from cough are advised to avoid them till they fully recover. Actually, cold drinks and foods cause dryness outside of respiration.
6. Do not eat butter: People suffering from cold and cough should refrain from consuming butter till it recovers. Due to the high amount of fat in the butter, it promotes cough. Therefore, it is better not to consume it in a cough.
Disclaimer: This content only provides general information, including advice. It is not a substitute for qualified medical opinion by any means. Always consult a specialist or your doctor for more information. NewsBust does not claim responsibility for this information.