Corona Vaccine update: give priority those who are to be given the second dose of covi-19 vaccine center to states

0
12

Center asks states to give second dose of Kovid-19 vaccine, give priority to them

New Delhi:

The central government on Tuesday appealed to the states to give priority to those who are to be given the second dose of Kovid-19 vaccine and asked to keep 70 percent of the vaccine from the center safe for it. The Health Ministry said in a statement that states have been asked to minimize the wastage of vaccines. If the vaccine is wasted more than the national average, it will be adjusted from the allocation made to the same state or union territory.

Also read

Dr. R.R., Chairman of the High Level Committee on Technical and Data Management, constituted to deal with the Union Health Secretary Rajesh Bhushan and Kovid-19. s. In a review meeting held on Tuesday on the Kovid-19 vaccination with the state authorities by Sharma, it was decided to emphasize the people waiting for the second dose of the vaccine. According to the statement released by the ministry, states have been requested to ensure that “those who have taken the first dose of the vaccine are given priority for the second dose”.

According to the statement, for this, the states can keep at least 70 percent of the vaccine received from the central government for those who have to take the second dose, the remaining 30 percent can be kept for the first dose. According to the statement, “However, it is only indicative.” States have the freedom to increase it to 100 percent. Kovin’s state-wise number has been shared with the states in terms of planning.

Presenting the data on the number of states vaccinating a large number of other priority groups, including people over forty-five, Corona warriors and health workers, the Health Secretary requested the states to get these groups vaccinated on a priority basis.

According to the statement, states have already been told in a transparent manner that how much vaccine will be given by the Central Government to Kovid-19, so that they can plan according to their own. The states will be informed about the next allocation from May 15 to 31 on May 14. It states that the state can use this information related to the allocation for planning the vaccination campaign for the next 15 days.

Kovid-19: How to Wear a Mask Correctly and Safely

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here