- Hindi news
- Corona Guideline for Containment & Management in Peri Urban Rural & Tribal Areas | SOP, Corona Guideline For Villages, Testing Tracking and Treatment, Managing COVID at Rural Level
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik NewsBust India app for news without ads
New Delhi2 minutes ago
- Copy link
So far, the corona that is causing the deaths in the cities is spreading rapidly in the villages. In such a situation, the government has issued a separate guideline for the villages, so that its infection can be prevented. According to this guideline, ASHA workers have been instructed to monitor the case of cold-fever and in case of infected community health officers over phone. Apart from this, ANM has also been told to be trained for rapid antigen test.
Guidelines for the villages of the center
Monitoring and treatment
1. ASHA workers should supervise cold-fever cases in every village. Along with them there will also be a Health Sanitization and Nutrition Committee.
2. Patients who have been found to have symptoms of corona should see the Community Health Officer (CHO) on the phone at the village level.
3. Cases of those already infected with serious illnesses or decreased oxygen levels should be sent to major health institutions.
4. OPD should be run at every sub-center for cold-fever and respiratory infections. Its time in the day should be fixed.