- After this, you will get a maximum interest of 3.25% per annum on the bank's savings account.
- 50 lakhs in savings account 3% on the balance of up to 3% and 3.25% on the balance above 50 lakhs
Jul 01, 2020, 09:58 AM IST
new Delhi. Punjab National Bank (PNB) has cut interest rate on savings account by 0.50 percent. This cut has come into effect from July 1. After this, a maximum interest of 3.25 per cent will be earned on the bank's savings account. PNB's savings account will get interest at 3% per annum for balances up to Rs 50 lakh and 3.25 per cent per annum for interest above Rs 50 lakh.
Which bank is paying how much interest on the savings account?
|Rate of interest (%)|
|Bank of india||3.25- 3.50|
|Bank of baroda||3.00- 3.25|
|axis Bank||3.50 – 4.00|
|IDBI Bank||3.50 – 4.00|
|HDFC bank||3.25- 3.75|
|ICICI Bank||3- 3.50|
|Punjab National Bank||3- 3.25|
|Bandhan Bank||4.00 – 7.15|
|Yes Bank||4- 6|
|IndusInd Bank||4- 6|
How much interest is Punjab National Bank paying on FD?
- 5.10% for less than 1 to 2 years
- 5.10% for less than 2 to 3 years
- 5.30% for less than 3 to 5 years
- 5.40% on 5-year FD
- 5.40% for 5 to 10 years