- Date of compartment examination will be released after consultation with the government
- The board replaced the failed word with "essential repeat"
Jul 13, 2020, 07:52 PM IST
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the Class 12 examination results. At the same time, students unhappy with their results can appear in the optional examination. The board has issued information about this. The board said that the examinations to be held between July 1 and 15 will be conducted as soon as possible after assessing the situation. For this, the board will issue the date after consultation with the central government.
Who can give optional exam?
Those candidates whose results have been declared on the basis of evaluation scheme and they want to take the exam again to improve their performance, then they can appear in these optional examinations. Only the marks obtained in these optional exams will be considered as the student's final number. Apart from this, the board will soon release information about re-checking.
How did the evaluation happen?
- The results for all the students, both class 10th and 12th, who have completed all their examinations, were declared on the basis of their performance in the examination.
- For all the students who have given more than 3 subject papers in the examinations, the average of the marks obtained in the best performing subjects in three subjects was given in those subjects whose examinations have not been conducted.
- For those students who have appeared in only 3 subjects exams, the marks obtained in subjects performing in the best two of them were awarded in subjects whose examinations have not been conducted.
- There are very few students of class 12th, mainly from Delhi, who have appeared in the examination in only 1 or 2 subjects. Their result has been declared on the basis of performance in internal / practical / project assessment.
- If students want, then optional exams will be conducted by CBSE to improve their performance. The results of these students will also be announced along with other students.
Compartment examination will be held soon
At the same time, the board will soon conduct compartment exam for the students whose compartment has appeared in the examination. For this, the date will be released after consultation with the government. In addition, the board has replaced the word fail with "essential repeat". After this, the word fails will no longer be used in documents issued by the board.
Marksheet will be available through DigiLocker
These students will be given digital marksheet through DigiLocker. To download the marksheet from DigiLocker, it has to be downloaded from digilocker.gov.in. Digilocker credentials have been sent to students on behalf of the board through SMSS. Using this, they can download their marksheet, passing certificate and migration certificate. DigiLocker mobile apps can be downloaded from Google Play or Apple Store.
Apple App Store