CBSE Board Exams 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has opened the registration window for private candidates to apply for the class 10th and class 12th board exams. Private candidates appearing for class 10th and class 12th examination in 2021 can apply online on the CBSE website cbse.gov.in. The online application window will be open till 5 pm on February 25 for private candidates of class 10th and class 12th.
CBSE said in a statement, “Many of the candidates from previous years got requests that they were not able to fill their examination form for Class 10 and 12th as private candidates for the examination 2021, in view of this CBSE has given these candidates Has decided to provide the last opportunity to fill the online form. “
When will the board exam
The CBSE Class 10th and Class 12th board exams will be held from May 4 to June 10, 2021. Practical examinations will start from March 1.
Candidates should keep these things in mind while filling the form-
– Before filling the examination form, candidates should keep all the necessary information ready.
– The application form will be submitted in online mode. CBSE board will not accept hard copy from private candidates.
– Candidates have to pay the fee.
– No further extension will be given to fill the examination form.
– Select the city of the examination center carefully, as no further changes will be allowed.