Jul 01, 2020, 09:29 AM IST
Mumbai. The Indian market opened up on the third day of trading on Wednesday. BSE opened 0.20 percent or 68 points higher at 34983 points while Nifty opened 0.15 percent or 14.95 points at 10317 points. However, the BSE closed down 0.13 per cent, or 45.72 points, to close at 34915 on Tuesday due to selling. During this time, the healthcare sector saw the biggest decline. The impact of the ban on 59 Chinese apps by the Indian government was also seen on the Indian market.
Uncertainty environment in worldwide markets
- On Tuesday, there was an atmosphere of uncertainty in the worldwide markets. The US Dow Jones gained 217 points to 25812, Nasdaq gained 184 points to 10058 and the S&P gained 47 points to close at 3100. However, except for Indian and Japanese Nikkei, markets in China, Hangsang and South Korea closed higher on Tuesday.
Deaths from Corona in the country and the world
- The number of corona infected in the country has increased to 5 lakh 85 thousand 792. According to covid19india.org, 18 thousand 256 cases were reported on Tuesday. At the same time, 12 thousand 565 people became healthy. During this period, 506 people died due to infection. So far 17410 people have died.
- At the same time, 1 crore 5 lakh 85 thousand 641 people have been infected with coronavirus worldwide. So far 57 lakh 95 thousand 651 people have been cured. At the same time, 5 lakh 13 thousand 913 people have lost their lives.
- America is most affected by Corona, so far 27 lakh 27 thousand 853 cases of corona have been reported in the country, 1 lakh 30 thousand 122 people have died.
- Re-infection cases have started increasing in some US states. Health expert Dr. Anthony Fausi said on Tuesday that if people continue to be negligent, soon up to 1 lakh cases will come here every day.
Shares of nearly 50 per cent companies fell on BSE on Tuesday
- The market cap of BSE was Rs 139 lakh crore.
- A total of 2900 companies were traded. It had 1288 in green mark and 1474 in red mark. No change in 138 shares.
- Shares of 132 companies crossed 52-week highs.
- 63 companies rolled to their 52-week lows.
- 490 shares held upper circuit.
- 265 shares were held in lower circuit.
Applicable from today unlock-2
- After Unlock-1, the Central Government has released the guidelines for Unlock-2. It has been decided to keep international flights or school-colleges closed in the second phase of unlock. According to the guidelines, the training institutes of the central and state governments will be able to open with standard operating procedure (SOP) from July 15.
- According to the different areas, more than 5 people can be given entry to the shops at a time. However, according to the place in it, social distancing will have to be taken care of. Night curfew has been relaxed for another hour.
- Unlock-2 will not be able to get out of the house from 10 am to 5 am. That is, you will be able to stay outside for an hour at night. This time, in addition to essential services, companies working in shifts, goods carrying trains on national and state highways, loading and unloading of cargo have been exempted in the night curfew.
On Tuesday, there was an atmosphere of fluctuation in markets across the world.