- Hindi News
- tech auto
- Asia First Hybrid Flying Car By Vinata Aeromobility; Jyotiraditya Scindia | All You Need To Know
Flying car is no longer a dream. The Federal Aviation Administration of America has given permission to fly the flying car. At the same time, some other companies are working fast on this. Now the name of Vinata Aeromobility Company of India has also joined this list. This Chennai-based company has made this hybrid flying car. The company first showed the model of the car to Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia.
Scindia said that Vinata Aeromobility will soon prepare Asia’s first hybrid flying car. Apart from the travel of people, this car will also be used for medical emergency services. In the US, the Federal Aviation Administration has given permission to such a car, which is capable of flying at an altitude of up to 10 thousand feet.
what is hybrid car?
A hybrid car looks like a normal car, but uses two engines. It has electric motor with petrol/diesel engine. This technique is called hybrid. Now most companies are working on similar cars.
News of the launch on October 5
The company uploaded the 36-second video on its official YouTube channel on August 14, 2021. According to this, this car can be launched in London on October 5. However, no information has been revealed about its price yet. Its price can be disclosed at the time of launch.
Such is the hybrid of Vinata aeromobility flying car
- The front of this hybrid flying car looks like the design of a bullet train. At the bottom, there is a raised chassis like a car, in which the wheels have been installed. Flying wings have been added to this part. For this, a pillar has been given in which wings are given at the top and bottom. Such pillars have been installed all around the car. Black glass has been used all around in the car.
- The interior of this flying car is not shown. However, according to the concept presented by the company to Scindia, two passengers will be able to fly in it. The Made in India flying car will run on electricity as well as bio fuel, so that its flying capacity can be increased. However, information about its capacity is not yet available.
- The flying car weighs 1100 kg. It can lift a maximum weight of 1300 kg. The aircraft of the car is Hybrid Electric Vertical Take-off and Landing (VTOL). Its rotor configuration is a co-axial quad-rotor. The car will also have a backup power supply which will supply power to the motor in case of a power cut. It will also get GPS tracker, panoramic window giving 300 degree view.
These companies are also bringing flying cars
- The Japanese company Skydrive Inc. can launch its flying car by 2023. The company has also done its successful testing last year. At present, this car can fly only for 5 to 10 minutes, but its flight time can be increased to 30 minutes. They can also be exported to countries like China.
- Dutch company Pal-V International has also introduced a flying car named Liberty. The PAL-V car is capable of a top speed of 321 kmph in air and 160 kmph on road. This lead-free gas-powered car will be able to fly 500 kilometers at a time when fully tanked. Its price has been kept at Rs 4.30 crore.
- American startup company Next Future Mobility is also working on its flying car Aska. It will also fly with the help of its folding wings. It is an eVTOL vehicle, that is, an electric vehicle that performs vertical takeoff and landing. In this, 3 people including pilot and passenger will be able to sit. On full charge, it will be able to fly up to 241 km.
There is more news…