Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra arrived in Mathura on Tuesday to join the Kisan Mahapanchayat. Talking to NewsBust, he targeted PM Modi, saying, ‘If a leader is unable to understand that millions of farmers are being tortured. They have been sitting on the border for 90 days and if they do not come to talk to them, they are not ready to understand their problem, then they will be arrogant. Excerpts from a conversation with Priyanka Gandhi Vadra ..
Question : You said that the Prime Minister is egoistic and also cowardly, why are you saying this?
Answer : Absolutely said the prime minister is egoistic
– Millions have not come to talk to farmers
– If they did not come to talk to the farmers, they would not have become arrogant.
– 215 farmers have died, Prime Minister did not express condolences even once
– Millions of farmers are on strike, they do not talk
Question : BJP is saying that you are politicizing the peasant movement
Answer : Do not question these people doing anything
Whenever people come to the corner when the people do not like their policies, they blame the Congress (headline)
– They are holding Congress responsible for their policies
– These people run from responsibility
– And these people accuse us of doing politics
Question: Will Priyanka Gandhi be the candidate for the post of UP Chief Minister?
Answer: It is my responsibility to raise people’s issues
– It is my duty to raise public voice
– I will not back down
– I’ll keep fighting
– I will not betray anyone
Question: Petrol diesel prices are increasing, but the opposition is not picking up strongly
Answer: We are lifting is lifting strongly
– We are showing you
– No other media showing other than you
Question – How much will you see in UP?
Answer: – I will keep coming in public
– I will fight, I will not back down