Before the Corona period, a citizen of British origin who had come to Rajasthan first fell into the grip of dengue and malaria, then Coronavirus also took him under his control. He was bitten by a poisonous snake after winning over all three diseases. Surprisingly, he managed to beat this poison too. Ian Jonas was bitten by a cobra in Jodhpur district. He was admitted to a hospital in Jodhpur.
Hospital doctor Abhishek Tatar said, ‘Ian Jonas was brought to the hospital after being bitten by a snake. In the initial investigation, he was suspected to be Corona positive (second time) but in the investigation he was found to be negative. All the signs of snake bite were visible inside them. His eyesight was weak, he could barely walk. He was treated. We think there will be no long-term impact. If their condition does not improve as before then they will be completely cured in the next few days.
Parliamentary Committee on Kovid: Private hospitals exaggerately take money, much less spending on health
Jonas was discharged from the hospital earlier this week. Soon he will return to his country. His son Saib Jonas said, ‘My father is a fighter. During his stay in India, he also suffered from dengue and malaria before being hit by Corona. He could not return due to Corona crisis. Let me tell you that Ian Jonas works with the traditional artists of Rajasthan. They help him in sending his belongings to Britain.
VIDEO: 3 days after the death of the woman told, ‘she was corona positive’
(Apart from the headline, this news has not been edited by the NewsBust team, it is published directly from the Syndicate feed.)